Rules: • Post these rules. • You must post 11 random things about yourself. • Answer the questions the tagger (KSD @ hand eye crafts) set for you in their post. • Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. • Go to their blog and tell them that you have tagged them. • No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people! (whatever, tag as you like, fun remember?)
1. My mind goes blank when confronted directly.
2. Well, not blank, but nothing appropriate to the situation either.
3. I have a cat type. Apparently. (Gray)
4. There is no end to the creative and useless things I can do when up against a deadlne.
5. Like reading "Excel: The Missing Manual" by Matthew MacDonald. Or thumbing through HW Fowler's "A Dictionary of Modern English Usage"
6. It's pretty fabulous actually.
7. I've ordered it. (The Excel manual. I had a library copy. I've had Fowler's dictionary for ages.)
8. Did you know that you can see the sum of the cells you've highlighted on the status bar?
9. And you can make up your own fill in set?
10. I like rain.
11. I like puppies.
1. Who is your favorite Disney villain? Michael Eisner
2. What one fear do you wish you could overcome? imposter syndrome
3. What's your dessert at your last meal? something with whipped cream and coffee
4. If you had the chance now, would you date your high school crush? I can't even remember my high school crush.
5. If cost were no object, where would you build your dream home? I'd just move here or there.
6. Any sound can wake you up in the morning --- what is it? Whatever it is, I'll think it's something else.
7. What is your dream pet? What? And risk the Wrath of Hez? A darling gray kitty.
8. You can commit any crime and get away with it. What would it be? If I'm committing it, it's not a crime. I hope.
9. Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Jack Reacher. He comes in, saves the day, and goes on his way.
10. You have your own knitting store. What is it called? Get Out of My Stash. I may not do well.
11. Eleven questions, or an even dozen? 11
Tag! You're it.