At last, at last! If it wasn't for cable, I'd have no use for my TV at all. Did anyone else watch this season of Eureka? James Callas (Gaius Baltar of the late lamented Battlestar Galactica) was an inspired addition to the show. Plus time travel. I'm a sucker for time travel.
Day by day what I'm watching this week:Monday:
- 8pm Dancing With The Stars. I predict Brandy or Jennifer Gray will win. I further predict David Hasselhoff will be the first one eliminated but that's probably wishful thinking. I won't find out tomorrow night because NCIS will finally have a new episode, thankfully.
- 9pm The Event. Please let it live up to its promise.
- 10pm Castle. Please, please Powers that Be, don't let the "first shocking five minutes" ruin the show for me. Probably I should watch Hawaii 5-0. After all, I know their names. I know their number. And it looks like a decent remake for a change of pace.
- Ha. As if you need to ask. NCIS at 8pm
- NCIS:LA at 9pm (2 hour premiere). I won't be watching DWTS Results live because, well, NCIS:LA is on and Hetty is still there. And between DWTS dragging out the results and the length of the ads between clips of the show, (although I imagine that time is going to be filled quite amusingly soon with Meg Whitman and Jerry Brown running dueling Bill Clinton clips), even if NCIS wasn't on I'd probably watch the recorded version just to find out who goes before I'd watch it live anyway. Yes, I hate suspense. Even idiotic suspense.
- 8pm, Undercover. The previews are so good, I'm really looking forward to a married couple of spies who both (gasp) know what their spouse is up to. More or less.
- 9pm. Hellcats. Oh, don't judge me. I watched the whole episode last week trying to place Gail O'Grady. It was Gail O'Grady! Who knew? It was cute, if a little heavy handed. Not really looking forward to the darling sweet Christian girl getting smashed and making a fool of herself but on the other hand, why should she be spared the cliches? The cheerleading routines are just amazing to watch.
- 10pm. I might watch The Defenders. I might deny it. We'll see.
- 8pm, Bones. I haven't even read any spoilers, I just want to see it again.
- 9pm Nikita. Fringe. Gray's Anatomy. (Bet on Nikita). I wasn't sure I'd like the latest version but I do like Nikita working on the outside and having Alex on the inside.
- 9pm Project Runway on Lifetime. I'd managed to miss the whole season but I caught up Saturday. Poor Michael D. Mondo dresses funny but that boy can design and sew.
- 10pm Blue Bloods.
- I picked up all umpty-ump stitches on the shawl. It was shockingly easy. I just need to decide on a border now.
- Elizabeth I, side one, finis. Elizabeth 1, side 2, at 2nd dart.
- Mom's Cross & Crown bookbag knit up and mostly embellished. Thankfully I had the brilliant idea of sewing on the knit intarsia patch to canvas fabric so that should be an FO shortly. If I can remember how to work my sewing machine. Oh!! Project Runway! BRB.
- Scarves: more rows knit. None done.
- Cardigans: Checked progress. Not one of them knit themselves. I'm giving them another chance.
- This would be more fun with pictures, wouldn't it?