March 07, 2012
This time tagged by Marji at Tangled String.
- Who taught you to knit? I did.
- Do you remember the first thing you made? A mass of garter stitch. Then a sweater out of Vogue.
- Do you knit more for yourself or others? For myself. Other people are not grateful enough and that seems like an unfair burden.
- Is there a price too large to spend on a knitting project? Well, yes, but I do anyway.
- Do you knit patterns more than once? Is this presuming there are FO's in my life?
- Do you have a favorite knitwear designer? Yes.
- What is your opinion of those ginormous needle sizes? Nice on your hands?
- Do you understand the Zimmerman EPS system? Yes.
- Do you knit in public? Yes.
- Have you been part of a KAL? Not for long.
- Have you ever knit a “mystery” item? Yes, but it didn't start out that way.
- Do you knit English or Continental? continental.
Don't make me come back here after April and tag you. (Presuming I live through it) Tag!
I liked both of your lists, but I am not playing.
Posted by: Gale | March 07, 2012 at 11:17 AM
You slay me.
Posted by: Cheryl S. | March 07, 2012 at 03:14 PM
LOL! Seriously? You think a US36 needle is nice on the hands?! :D
Posted by: Chris | March 08, 2012 at 08:21 AM
Oh. my. god. I laughed so hard on that "mystery" one I think I pulled a muscle!
WHO is your favorite knitwear designer, smazz?
Posted by: Marj | March 08, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Posted by: mary lou | March 09, 2012 at 06:42 AM
Carrie- You're a scream.
Posted by: Lorraine | March 09, 2012 at 06:50 AM
Hehe :) Love your answers!!
Posted by: mrspao | March 09, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Nope, not playing. Unless you want to come work on renovations.
Posted by: Stacey | March 12, 2012 at 07:30 AM
Ginormous knitting needles work really well at holding up sagging plants.
Posted by: Brigitte | March 13, 2012 at 05:10 AM
Awesome! Though I like Brigitte's thought on ginormous needles better... :)
Posted by: Nicole | March 14, 2012 at 09:37 PM
You crack me up (I love the mystery question). I'll play along in the comments...does that work?
1. my mom but I've gotten better cuz of the internet
4. same as your answer
5. yes, small items
6. yes (though I'm not sure I could narrow it to one). and yours is?
7. why would I have a problem with them?
8. no but have never tried
Are you still breathing?
Posted by: Rachel | March 19, 2012 at 11:58 AM